PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS COURSE IS ONLY AVAILABLE AS DISTANCE-LEARNING
On this course you will be taught to look at the body from different viewpoints enabling you to have a variety of tools to help you assess your Client's condition prior to working on them. Learn about different body-types and the Eastern approach to being in balance as well as the best of Western techniques.
No prior experience is required
Topics addressed during this course will include:
* Pulse-synchronisation: learn how to harmonise your pulses with those of your clients
* 3-point Assessment: observation, touch and questioning
* Health & Symptom Profiling: seeing what symptoms relate to bodily functions
* Analysis: through skin-colour, eyes, nails, hair and tongue
* Face-organ Correlations: how spots, dry skin and blemishes can indicate disorders
* Foot-characteristics & Reflex-points: how the tone and condition of feet can indicate aspects of health
* Cardio-vascular Indexing: an insight into circulatory tension and metabolic stresses
* pH Testing: how to test saliva and urine for acidity/alkalinity
* Acid/alkaline Chart: to assist in assessing clients' diets
* Colour-hunger Symptom-chart: how to see what colours your client needs
* Fragrance-testing: how to educate the nose to discern and appreciate odours
* Personal Health Monitoring
* Flower Remedies: how to choose what is appropriate
Many Associations accept our courses for CPD including the IFPA (6 Category A Points).
Please note that this course is designed to aid the Therapist's current practice and to assist the lay person in helping friends and family and is not a qualification in its own right.
Course Certificates are awarded to participants.
Comments from Students:
"A lot of subjects introduced for further exploration - very interesting."
"Some very useful information and practical techniques for enhancing our practice."
"Very informative, lively and interactive. Excellent Course notes."
"Many thanks for an extremely interesting day."
"I have learnt a lot - there was certainly not a waste of time - thank you."
If you would like to attend this Course but cannot attend on any of the Course-dates listed, please let us know and we will inform you as new dates are scheduled.
|HOW TO APPLY||Cost|
HOME STUDY ONLY
Selecting a date will present you with an Enrolment Form for that course.
© Copyright 2000, The S.E.E.D. Institute All rights reserved.