PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS COURSE IS ONLY AVAILABLE AS DISTANCE-LEARNING
This Course is designed for Aromatherapists who wish to explore the Human Energy-System and learn how to use it with massage to heal, open and rebalance. The energetic and vibrational qualities of Essential Oils are explored.
It is an exciting course, with the aim of allowing each participant a safe space in which to explore for themselves the realm of energies and the subtler ways of utilising Aromatherapy.
Distance-learning means that you can study from the comfort of your own home anywhere in the world with no deadlines or timescales. You will receive an in-depth training manual, DVD support and help and advice via e-mail or telephone from a dedicated Tutor.
For qualified Aromatherapists
Topics to be explored will be taken from the following:
* Fibonacci and Plants
* Yin, Yang and Colour, Diet and Essential Oils
* Analysis of hair, eyes, tongue, nails, feet and skin-colour
* Chakras, colours, fragrance and other sources of harmony
* Subtle usage of Essential Oils: burners, ritual baths & smudging
* Essential Oils in Imagery and Meditation
* Essential Oils for the Dying
* Fragrance Testing: Angelica, Elemi, Linden Blossom, Spikenard
* Colour-reading & Colour-hunger Symptom Chart
* Bach Flower-Remedies
* Energy-Field Location
* Aura-Massage: using Essential Oils
* Treatment-procedure to balance Ch'i
* Meridian Lines & Magnetic Energy-Field
* Reading Body-Energy & Understanding Limitations
Many Associations accept our courses for CPD including the IFPA (6 Category A Points).
Please note that this course is a:
Post-graduate qualification course, during which the student is assessed for competence. Subject to you already holding an appropriate therapy qualification, the assessment being satisfactory and the approval of your Governing Body and Insurance Company, it can be added to your list of qualifications.
Certificates will be awarded to completing students.
Comments from Students:
"Opened my mind to other avenues".
"Feel I can use knowledge and techniques to develop my treatments. Very enjoyable and enlightening Course".
"This Course gave me more than I had expected - it has opened new windows; a very happy experience".
"Excellent! What can I say - it was very informative and enjoyable. I would recommend the Course to others".
|How to Apply||Location||Cost|
© Copyright 2000, The S.E.E.D. Institute All rights reserved.