Holistic Massage Courses
The masssage training courses delivered by The S.E.E.D. Institute cover a broad spectrum of techniques always applied within a holistic approach. In addition to our Core Massage Training Course and our Clinical Aromatherapy Massage Diploma we offer over fifty CPD/Post-graduate courses from which to choose across three training venues in Surrey, on the Somerset/Dorset border and in Cornwall. Are you looking for your Core Massage training, Remedial Massage Techniques, Advanced Massage qualifications or to broaden your horizon exploring Ayurvedic disciplines?
Alternatively, if you are have many years of massage work under your belt and are now wishing to approach working with your clients with less strain on your physical body we offer training using lighter techniques; Lymphatic Drainage Massage, Aura/Energy Massage courses which use profound techniques for working with the body's natural energies.
Before undertaking any of our CPD courses, we require students to have a thorough understanding of Anatomy and Physiology. This can be achieved through our own Distance-learning course (AP2) or elsewhere; providing it is a minimum of a Level 3 qualification. We accept a number of nationally recognised qualifications.
Core Massage Training
- 7 Day In-House Core Massage Training (MTQ)
Clinical Aromatherapy Diploma Massage Course
- 7 Day Aromatherapy Massage Module (AR101)
Copyright: michaeljung @ 123RF
- Abdominal Massage (AB1)
- Advanced Massage Refresher (AMR)
- Aura/Energy Massage (AUMA)
- Chinese Foot Massage using Tui Na Techniques (CHFO)
- Deep Tissue Massage (DTM)
- Foot Reflex Assessment & Massage (FR1)
- Hands Free Massage (HFM)
- Sitting Back Massage (SBM1)
- Soft Remedial Massage (SRM)
- Soft Tissue Dysfunction & Muscle Energy Techniques (MET)
- Strain/Counter-strain (SCS)
- Trigger-point Technique (TRI)
- Tsuboki: Japanese Massage (TFM, THM, FAC1a)