We offer a series of short CPD/Post-graduate courses - some of which can
also be taken by those without any previous experience (lay people).
Such Courses are still suitable for qualified Practitioners. The
Courses we open to the lay person are those where, regardless of prior
experience, there is a lot that can be learnt. It is inevitable that qualified
Practitioners may get more out of such Courses, as they build upon already
acquired skills, but the feedback we have had from lay-people attending these
Courses is very encouraging. Our Tutors are skilled in teaching those with
different levels of experience and are usually able to give everyone what they
need for a successful outcome.
All of our short CPD courses are accepted by The International Federation of Professional Aromatherapists (IFPA) and most are accepted by The Federation of Holistic Therapists (FHT) - amongst other Associations - as part of their Continuing Education Requirements.
Please note that our short courses are designated as being at one of two levels. Each is EITHER a Post-graduate training course or a Post-graduate qualification course.
Post-graduate training courses are designed to aid qualified therapists in their current practice and as continuing professional development (CPD) but are not qualifications in their own right. Students on these courses are awarded a Course-certificate. Please see individual courses for Certificate awarded.
Post-graduate qualification courses are courses during which the student is assessed for competence. Subject to a student already holding an appropriate therapy qualification, the assessment being satisfactory and the approval of the student's Governing Body and Insurance Company, it can be added to the student's list of qualifications. Completing students on these courses are awarded a Certificate of Qualification. Please see individual courses for Certificate awarded.
Please note that, on all 'Certificate of Qualification' Courses, students are assessed by Continuous Assessment, Case-Studies or Examination.
Courses marked ** provide a certificate of qualification if the Student meets the relevant criteria.
Courses marked (DL) are available as distance-learning.
- 3 day Aroma Massage Taster (ART) - 3 days - £330
- 2 day Aroma Practical Taster (APT) - 2 days - £210
- Abdominal Massage (AB1) - 1 day - £120 **
- Advanced Massage Techniques (AMT) - 5 days - £600 ** (DL)
- Advanced Massage Refresher (AMR) - 1 day - £105
- Anatomy & Physiology (AP2) - 7 days - £640 ** (DL)
- Aromatherapy Massage (AR101) - 5 days - £650
- Aromatherapy Practical Application (AR102) - 5 days - £575
- Aromatherapy & Ayurveda (AY1) - 2 days - £240 ** (DL)
- Aromatherapy & Cancer (CA1) - 2 days - £210 ** (DL)
- Aromatherapy for the Elderly (EL1) - 1 day - £105 ** (DL)
- Aromatherapeutic Facial (FAC1b) - 1 day - £110 **
- Pregnancy Massage (with essential oil data) (PR1) - 1 day - £105 ** (DL)
- Aura/Energy Massage (AUMA) - 1 day - £120 (DL)
- Ayurvedic Body Massage (AY2) - 2 days - £225 ** (DL)
- Ayurvedic Chakra Basti (CB2) - 1 day - £110 ** (DL)
- Ayurvedic Facial & Marma Points (AYFA) - 2 days - £245 ** (DL)
- Ayurvedic Hand & Foot Massage (AYHF) - 2 days - £225 ** (DL)
- Ayurvedic Indian Head-Massage (IND1) - 2 days - £225 ** (DL)
- Ayurvedic Pinda Sweda Massage (PIND) - 1 day - £145 ** (DL)
- Babies & Children Massage with essential oil data (CH2) - 1 day - £105 ** (DL)
- Certificate in Complementary Medicine (CCM) - 0 days - £0 **
- Chinese Foot Massage (CHFO) - 1 day - £110 ** (DL)
- Deep Tissue Massage (DTM) - 1 day - £120 (DL)
- First Aid for Complementary Therapists (FIR1) - 1 day - £100 **
- Foot-reflex Assessment & Massage (FR1) - 2 days - £210 ** (DL)
- Health Assessment Techniques (HA1) - 1 day - £105 (DL)
- Hands Free Massage (HFM) - 1 day - £105 (DL)
- Hot Stone Body & Reflex Massage (HS1) - 2 days - £210 **
- Lymphatic Drainage Massage|(for clients with Cancer or Oedema) (CAMASS1) - 2 days - £210 ** (DL)
- Mental Health and Complementary Therapies (MH) - 2 days - £210
- Nepalese Oils & Marma Points of the Body (NEP) - 1 day - £105 ** (DL)
- Palliative Care and Complementary Medicine (PALL) - 2 days - £217.5
- Pregnancy, Babies & Children Aromatherapeutic Massage (PCM) - 2 days - £210 **
- Over the Rainbow: Death and Dying (RAIN) - 1 day - £120
- Reiki - Level 1 (REI) - 2 days - £210
- Reiki - Level 2a (REI2a) - 2 days - £210 **
- Reiki - Level 2b (REI2b) - 1 day - £105 **
- Combining Reiki & Massage (CRM) - 2 days - £210
- Remedial & Sport-injuries Massage (RM1) - 4 days - £480 ** (DL)
- Return to Aromatherapy and/or Massage Practice (RTP1) - 3 days - £315 ** (DL)
- Sitting Back-Massage (SBM1) - 1 day - £120 ** (DL)
- Soft Remedial Massage (SRM) - 1 day - £120 (DL)
- Soft Tissue Dysfunction & Muscle Energy Techniques (MET) - 1 day - £120 (DL)
- Strain/Counter-strain Techniques (SCS) - 1 day - £120 (DL)
- Subtle Aromatherapy (SUB1) - 1 day - £115 ** (DL)
- Tsuboki Japanese Face Massage (FAC1a) - 1 day - £135 **
- Tsuboki Japanese Foot Massage (TFM) - 1 day - £145 **
- Tsuboki Japanese Hand Massage (THM) - 1 day - £120 **
- Trigger Point Massage (TRI) - 1 day - £120 (DL)
- Walker Technique 1 (WALK1) - 2 days - £240 **