Advanced Massage Refresher Course (AMR)
This is a NEW course formulated at the request of Therapists who wanted to update their knowledge of assessing and working on areas of the body with which they were lacking in confidence. It is also the third day of our Return to Practice Course (RTP1) offering those students the opportunity to learn additional assessment & massage techniques to add to their newly invigorated practice.
Studies commence at 10.00 a.m. and finish at 5.00 p.m.
This course is a practical day and adjusted to the levels of experience of those attending. We will address the areas of the body that attending students indicate will be most supportive to their learning.
- Introduction to Postural Analysis
- Emotional Holding Patterns
- Assessing and working with the Psoas
- Introduction to Myofascial Release
- Accessing the Subscapularis – the ‘missing’ rotator cuff muscle
- Addressing different techniques at the request of the students.
Many Associations accept our Courses for CPD including the IFPA (6 category B Points).
You might also be interested in the following courses: