Aura/Energy Massage Course (AUMA)
This Course addresses, in a straight-forward manner, how to move away from caring exclusively by physical contact and towards a more intuitive way of working.
We will explore impartially the possibility of "seeing auras" as determined by the experience of those present. We will address what traditional literature indicates about them and what the different energy-fields symbolise.
This is a very practical energy massage course where we can discover and develop the power of intentional healing, to balance clients' magnetic energy fields and chakra energy through colour, essential oils, meditation and aura massage.
That all living organisms are surrounded by electromagnetic fields is not disputed. Conscious perception of light energy fields has been the arena of clairvoyants, healers and ‘sensitives’. However, with the development of ever more sensitive technology, it is now possible to objectively measure these energy fields and interactions. During this Course we will explore the scientific evidence to date.
No prior experience is required to take this course.
This Course is also available as distance-learning.
Studies commence at 9.30 a.m. and finish 5.30 p.m.
Topics addressed during the course include:
- Intent: A very important part of any healing process - this encompasses the placebo effect, as well as bringing into play the inherent desire of humans to have a healthy "carriage" in which "the spirit" can dwell. This is the main theme of the course as, without it, one cannot be a "channel" for "the higher and finer".
- Pulse-synchronisation: The Chinese have used twelve pulses on the wrists (three light and three deep on each wrist) for many thousands of years, in order to determine the condition of the organ-meridians. Those who study and practice acupuncture find that attaining to the requisite skills to obtain reliable and accurate information from wrist-pulses can take three to five years of regular practice.
- We will be using these same points to harmonise the pulses of the therapist with those of the client. A person with a healthy constitution corrects many imbalances under the impetus of homeostasis (the physiological process by which the internal systems of the body are maintained at equilibrium - despite variations in the external conditions).
- The technique of pulse-synchronisation has the same effect by resolving superficial compensations in the client's body, which are the accumulation of unresolved imbalances. It is important for the therapist to be clear in his intent when undertaking this procedure. The intent is that the client's and therapist's pulses will balance to become like those of people with healthy constitutions.
- Finding magnetic energy fields: Practical work to find the extent of this energy-field and how it changes when the body is under different stresses. Working with clients: How to detect changes in the energy-field by heat and cold.
- Colours, Auras & Chakras
- Meditation/Exercises: How to get into one's "best place" before committing to work with another.
- Aura/Energy Massage: Including detecting imbalances in the Energy Fields.
- Hands off massage: How to feel comfortable with this mode of caring and how to benefit oneself from giving a 'hands-off' massage.
Many Associations accept our courses for CPD including the IFPA (6 category A Points).
Certificates of Attendance are awarded to completing Students.