Tsuboki Japanese Face Massage 2 Course (FAC1a2)
Would you like to explore this beautiful face massage in more depth enabling you to increase the effectiveness of those skills that you learnt on Level 1?
This course is for those who have attended our Tsuboki Japanese Face Massage Level 1 where you will have learnt how to work with tsubo points and meridians and are therefore able to treat the whole person through the face.
Tsuboki Face Massage level 2 is designed to give you more variety in your face massage. It builds on level 1, therefore this is a prerequisite.
For qualified Therapists who have attained Level 1
Surrey: 20 November 2018 (£105)
Studies commence at 10.00 a.m. and finish at 4.30 p.m.
On level 2 Tsuboki Face Massage, you will learn:
- Acupressure points over the scalp, to extend the meridians from the face
- New techniques, especially rejuvenating ones
- Extensions and combinations of existing techniques
- Use of “ridoki” = stainless steel rollers, to provide an additional dimension to the massage
- In addition, there will be a troubleshooting session to address any problems from level 1 and all the acupressure points on the face from level 1 will be revisited.
Ridoki (stainless steel rollers) will be available to purchase during the course at £20 per pair
Certificate of Qualification awarded to successfully completing Students
Many Associations accept our courses for CPD including the IFPA (6 Category A Points).