Subtle Aromatherapy Course (SUB1)
This exciting Course is designed for Aromatherapists who wish to explore the Human Energy-System and to learn how to work with this fascinating system; in combination with massage, to both open and rebalance therefore creating the conditions for the body to heal itself. The energetic and vibrational qualities of Essential Oils are explored and how these beautiful natural essences resonate with our different bodies on different levels.
It is an exciting course, with the aim of allowing each participant a safe space in which to explore for themselves the realm of energies and the subtler ways of utilising Aromatherapy.
Distance-learning means that you can study from the comfort of your own home anywhere in the world with no deadlines or timescales. You will receive an in-depth training manual, DVD support and help and advice via e-mail or telephone from a dedicated Tutor.
For qualified Aromatherapists
This Course is only available as distance-learning.
Topics to be explored will be taken from the following:
- Fibonacci and Plants
- Yin, Yang and Colour, Diet and Essential Oils
- Analysis of hair, eyes, tongue, nails, feet and skin-colour
- Chakras, colours, fragrance and other sources of harmony
- Subtle usage of Essential Oils: burners, ritual baths & smudging
- Essential Oils in Imagery and Meditation
- Essential Oils for the Dying
- Fragrance Testing: Angelica, Elemi, Linden Blossom, Spikenard
- Colour-reading & Colour-hunger Symptom Chart
- Bach Flower-Remedies
- Energy-Field Location
- Aura-Massage: using Essential Oils
- Treatment-procedure to balance Ch'i
- Meridian Lines & Magnetic Energy-Field
- Reading Body-Energy & Understanding Limitations
Many Associations accept our courses for CPD including the IFPA (12 Category A Points).
Please note: This course is a Post-graduate qualification course, during which the student is assessed for competence.
Certificates of Qualification will be awarded to successfully completing students.
"Opened my mind to other avenues".
"Feel I can use knowledge and techniques to develop my treatments. Very enjoyable and enlightening Course".
"This Course gave me more than I had expected - it has opened new windows; a very happy experience".
"Excellent! What can I say - it was very informative and enjoyable. I would recommend the Course to others".